Purple Tag Scream Mask

Display your Scream stuff for all to see...

Moderator: Ghostface

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Purple Tag Scream Mask

Postby screamfan91 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi, I am waiting to receive the purple tagged Scream mask. Could anyone give me any info as to when this mask type was actually used? And also if its considered a rare-ish mask?

Cheers
Tell me that's not the face of a killer...

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Purple Tag Scream Mask

Postby Ghostface » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Purple tag Mask.. (Or as some called it ... the ASIS "As seen in SCREAM" ) tagged mask was on late Fearsome faces masks with the hooded GF and again with the green glowing mask picture around 97..in 98 ish we saw the plain purple tag which DIDNT have any "Fantastic" or "Fearsome" name on it.. just the main black rectangle with the AS SEEN IN THE MOTION PICTURE SCREAM... on it and a yellow star which says.. Glows in the dark.. fans say you can still buy this at 123posters.com... WITH the purple tag.. the main mask differences are noticeable with the nose.. i have a mask myself and its tag but its not attached as i used in many times in my Arnold Scream fan films...

The 123posters link is below.. All in all an old type mask but not worth loads, depends on the shape its in and if its tagged or not, but like i say IF the 123posters are still offing old stock people would rather pay their price than other ones...

Many say its these type or the Ghostface old black and red tag that was used in Scream 3.. Kvb

KComm1

http://www.123posters.com/screammask.htm

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby screamfan91 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Ghostface wrote:Purple tag Mask.. (Or as some called it ... the ASIS "As seen in SCREAM" ) tagged mask was on late Fearsome faces masks with the hooded GF and again with the green glowing mask picture around 97..in 98 ish we saw the plain purple tag which DIDNT have any "Fantastic" or "Fearsome" name on it.. just the main black rectangle with the AS SEEN IN THE MOTION PICTURE SCREAM... on it and a yellow star which says.. Glows in the dark.. fans say you can still buy this at 123posters.com... WITH the purple tag.. the main mask differences are noticeable with the nose.. i have a mask myself and its tag but its not attached as i used in many times in my Arnold Scream fan films...

The 123posters link is below.. All in all an old type mask but not worth loads, depends on the shape its in and if its tagged or not, but like i say IF the 123posters are still offing old stock people would rather pay their price than other ones...

Many say its these type or the Ghostface old black and red tag that was used in Scream 3.. Kvb

KComm1

http://www.123posters.com/screammask.htm

Thats exactly where I ordered mines from and it shipped today so need to wait and see it. I just wasn't too sure exactly whether or not this mask could be considered rare or not, but I like the look of it anyway so can't complain and it's a different tag to add to my collection GFLP3

Cheers for the reply

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby screamfan91 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 am

Got this mask today...a really nice mask! :D
Attachments
Scream.jpg
1997 Scream Mask

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:46 pm

I want one of them!!! Do you have Metallic masks??

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby screamfan91 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Ghostface wrote:I want one of them!!! Do you have Metallic masks??
i got it from 123 posters.com...no not got the metallics, contacted the company u had previously mentioned but then something came up and couldn't get them :evil: ...so just need to try keep in contact with them and see if they have many left when i can afford it...