Any word on the UK release date yet?

Check for the latest Scream 5 news here.

Moderator: Ghostface

scream_4_me
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Any word on the UK release date yet?

Postby scream_4_me » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Any word on the UK release date yet? I am worried that if it is released in the US before, the killer/s identity may be revealed on the net! :cry:

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Any word on the UK release date yet?

Postby Ghostface » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:13 pm

KComm1 it definately wont be revealed here.. and i think the other sites will stick to that too.. the last anyone heard was that the film will release in ALL english speaking countries on April 15th.. if it changes ill not be happy.

scream_4_me
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby scream_4_me » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Yeah this is the only site I am trusting to not leak info. Thats why I enjoy coming here so much. Thanks for the info anyway.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Well normally miss crust USA get all the new films first then other countries get them months later.. with Scream 3 USA got it in February.. UK had to wait until April 28th.. which was annoying.. people are worried or wondering if Scream 4 will do the same.. GFLP3

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Once the film is released in the USA, i suggest all UK users on here don't go surfing the internet incase they come across anything about the killers identity, i trust our American users won't say anything on here so that's why i'm visiting here and here only, and to also stay away from wikipedia as they reveal it on the "Plot" part! trust me they do that, it's on all screams
"I'm gonna blame the movies"

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Ghostface wrote:Well normally miss crust USA get all the new films first then other countries get them months later.. with Scream 3 USA got it in February.. UK had to wait until April 28th.. which was annoying.. people are worried or wondering if Scream 4 will do the same.. GFLP3
Sometimes American films get released here before it does in America, like take toy story 3 for one, it was released in Italy like a week before it was in America
"I'm gonna blame the movies"