newbie here

Introduce yourself in here, say hello to Ghostface!

Moderator: Ghostface

ipatrick
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

newbie here

Postby ipatrick » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:42 am

Hiya. I was watching scream 2 today and I thought I go online see what was going on about the trilogy and all the talk about scream 4. I was a huge fan in the 90's and collected all sorts of stuff and still keep all of it, it was a beautiful time of my teenage years.

today I dread the idea of a 4th installment and I would cut my left hand to not get it done, that's how bad I want people to leave the trilogy alone but if it comes out I will either ignore it or trash it, I just assume there's no way a 4th movie could do or be any good.

I was a member on scream-trilogy.com, is anybody else from there?? they closed years ago, in 2002 or so but it was a fabulous site and board.

anyway, its great to have a place to ramble about scream.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: newbie here

Postby Ghostface » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:47 am

I missed out on Scream-Trilogy.com as i didn't even have a PC back then,but i always hear it was the best site and a popular one at that. Its a shame sites like it close but sometimes the whole subject dies off or the owner gets new interests or lets the domain name expire.. but that's why im here.. to provide a new source for all the Scream fans that still want to talk about these great films.. Its rare to see such fansites for any films nowdays which involve fan films and their own content to an extent. OK, so our films aren't good or award winning but we do them for fun anyway.. But, enough of my ramble..
Welcome to Ghostface.co.uk iPatrick! KComm1

ipatrick
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby ipatrick » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:52 am

thanx, also:

fav film: scream 2
fav character: gale, dewey and jennifer jolie
fav death scene: cici and jennifer
fav scene: casey's, car scene from scream, gale and dewey at the university, cassandra's performance and scream 2 climax.
fav song: red right hand scream 3 credits version
fav poster: original scream poster with the cast printed inside the title
most valuable piece of memorabilia: costume, voice changer, and scream vhs collectors edition (with phone card)

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:00 am

Well hello ipatrick, welcome here. were always happy to see new members on this site!
hope you enjoy your time here chatting/sharing about scream

Also check out Ghostface's Arnold Scream fan made movies.

~Maloney~
"I'm gonna blame the movies"

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:01 am

Those VHS ones are rare now.. i saw one on Ebay and it soon vanished!

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Ghostface wrote:Those VHS ones are rare now.. i saw one on Ebay and it soon vanished!
are you talking about the blue covers? well i got all of them! i love the blue covers so much that i collected all 3 of them!

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:07 pm

GIT! I saw one at a friends down south months ago,a perfect condition Blue cover with Neve on i think,and it was thick cardboard,not plastic,i told him to keep hold of it as its rare..

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Ghostface wrote:GIT! I saw one at a friends down south months ago,a perfect condition Blue cover with Neve on i think,and it was thick cardboard,not plastic,i told him to keep hold of it as its rare..
yes the neve one is my FAVORITE do you know where i could get pics of that photo shoot. it looks so awesome.

like the courtney cox one is good and so is the drew barry more but neve TOPS it! i love them all really and it took me a long ass time to get it it was cheap AND in very well condition but people where bidding and my bid one like i dont know 20 bucks or something i forgot

ipatrick
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby ipatrick » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Courteney is my favourite and it's by far the rarest, where they ever released in the uk or only usa?

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:38 pm

They were released in both i think,a friend of mine got his in ASDA so they must have been.