Generous Gifts from a fan..

Display your Scream stuff for all to see...

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Generous Gifts from a fan..

Postby Ghostface » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Well, what can i say!! The other week i got a message on the ST forum asking for my name and address as the member wanted to send a package to me!!

Im sure anyone who gets a message likes this always thinks.. WHY??? How come??

Anyway, on a pm or two back and fourth i sent details.. last week another pm came saying that the package had been sent.. i was happy and expected it to arrive soon..

Yesterday i hear the doorbell and know its the package, i go down and see the postman get back into his van and drive off! OI!!!! Come back, i was only 30 seconds getting from bedroom to downstairs.. GIT!! Impatient bloke is all i can say.. anyway, 4 hours later i can go to the post office and see whats what.. on handing over the posted slip the woman goes and gets the box, to my surprise its bigger than expected, the woman asks what it could be and i say i thought it was just a couple of masks... the place is empty so i asked for scisscors, on opening the box i got 6 surprises...

Masks inside were... one HN sealed mask, Fearsome looking and in good condition, next i see an ultra white 2011 mask.. excellent shape and a really nice white... then i see 2 WALGREENS masks.. and underneath them, 2 METALLICS... Purple and Red!!!! All masks being like Hens teeth over here... many know on this forum that i have been after Metallics for ages.. and also recently via facebook put a request out for Walgreens masks..

Obviously im very happy with my new masks and in return im sending some UK version masks back which im sure the member doesnt have!! All will be tagged too.. So.. who is the member who made such a generous gesture resulting in a very happy outcome???

Needless to say its "Scary Faces" on here... I thank you a hell of a lot lad!! VERY HAPPY with the masks and a package back will be heading out soon..

Ok, Pictures below..

2011 Ultra White (As i call it)

HN G-I-D Long Face Mask as its labled...

Purple Metallic!! Gorgeous mask!

Red Metallic, Same again.. Metallics are really nice masks..

Walgreens mask 1..

Walgreens mask 2..

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: Generous Gifts from a fan..

Postby screamfan91 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:22 am

Excellent looking masks! Very jealous :mrgreen:
Tell me that's not the face of a killer...

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Generous Gifts from a fan..

Postby Ghostface » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:12 am

Cant blame you.. all damn nice, one of the Walgreens ones needs another hair dryer treatment on its eye but all good otherwise.. all being like "Hen's Teeth" over here..