Metallic Ghostface Masks AVAILABLE!

Discuss all everyday topics in here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Metallic Ghostface Masks AVAILABLE!

Postby Ghostface » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:44 pm

I e mailed the head office of “Savers” asking if there was ANY way of getting the masks as we cant get them over here in the UK.. it took a day or two but they got back to me, or a store manager did.. a man called “Reg”.. he said he is manager of a Value Village store in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada... He said the Head Office had E mailed him saying i was wanting the Ghostface masks.. He said he had 30 in stock and if i wanted a particular amount he could send them over.. Except there is a handling charge.. $2 per mask for him to sort it with head office and get paperwork sorted.. masks are $5.99 each.. so a full set before postage is $31.96... in £ its £19.87.. so not bad...

Then he e mailed the FED EX charge for postage!!! $101.16 !!!!

With this being way too high he knew the post office had to be cheaper.. Post office prices below..
I paid for the 9 day one as i can wait and its not my money.. Only thing is that they have to get a head office lady to ring you up and pay over the phone by CREDIT CARD.. so if you don't have one you have to find someone that does who you can give the money to.. anyway.. Postal service charges.. up to you which you want obviously..

Postal cost which would take 9 business days would be $40.---- £25.03
Express post which is 7 business days is $66---- £41.30
Priority mail which is 5 business days would be $92---- £57.57

This is the only way they do it as far as i can tell, for a set of Metallic’s its a short wait for arrival and a not bad price overall altogether if you wait 9 days..

The E-mail for Reg is... HalifaxManager@Savers.com

Let them know that you know of me from my site and he said if he has the masks he will gladly send more out.. he will do this until stock is gone.. he said they are good sellers so get in there fast... especially if you want a full set!

Tim (Ghostface)

KComm1

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Metallic Ghostface Masks AVAILABLE!

Postby Ghostface » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:23 am

I cant believe nobody has enquired here.. i have had e mails from Twitter posts i announced, and interest on the ST forum.. but nothing here, has you all seen and read this properly??

KComm1