Members Joined but not ACTIVE??

Discuss all everyday topics in here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Re: Members Joined but not ACTIVE??

Postby Maloney » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:11 pm

I try to visit here as much as i can, i used to be here everyday but life gets in my way with work/college and social life so i find it hard to visit, but i'm watching scream a lot lately so it's got me in the mood!
"I'm gonna blame the movies"

IAmGhostFace
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby IAmGhostFace » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:42 am

im a member of the usmb who focuses on the memrobilia section, id use this site more if it had more members.
I was so believable today, wasn't I? I told so many lies that, I actually started to believe them. I really think I was born for this.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:16 pm

I always go straight to the Memorabilia section too.. Some ok deals there on masks sometimes.. Kvb

IAmGhostFace
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby IAmGhostFace » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:04 am

i like to think of memorabilia as my specialty.
I was so believable today, wasn't I? I told so many lies that, I actually started to believe them. I really think I was born for this.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 pm

I do go on there at all. USMB left a bad taste in my mouth. So I have no reason to go there even for deals on masks. I'll just look elsewhere.

IAmGhostFace
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby IAmGhostFace » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:26 am

theres no good deals on there for masks

Rockst908
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby Rockst908 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:15 am

I have to agree on that. Everybody's a little pricy. And may I ask 'Ghostface_Craven' (if you don't mind), what happened to you over at USMB. I remember you were pretty active. Anyway, I'm not gonna lie, yesterday I checked out USMB, and there were a bunch of threads talking about banned members, and literally like ten members got banned for no good reason, and a bunch of people I liked too(Zakster90, Billydoherty,Cheetahwings, ext.) They need to calm down.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:10 am

I don't mind you asking at all. You are right about me being pretty active over there. That different times obviously. I used to be a Mod over there as well but things begin to change. In the beginning it was a SCREAM family atmosphere. It was fun meeting other SCREAM fans from around the world. Plus add the excitement of SCREAM 4 coming out the energy was at an all time high. Then slowly things started to change. The atmosphere started changing more to aggressive side and more drama than I cared to be associated with. So I resigned from the board as Mod and asked that my account be stopped. That was pretty much that. I left on that note. I still kept in contact with some of the friends I had made there but because I was no longer at the USMB I was an outsider and I was fine with that.

Basically it boiled down to I didn't agree with a lot of things going on there and rather than causing a rift about it I left. For me it became left about SCREAM and Ghostface and more about drama and other things. For me it was the main reason I was there. After that I took some time away from the message boards dealing with SCREAM. Once I was refreshed I started posting here again and then that when Zakster90 and I decided to start our own message board along with the help of Ghostface/Tim. I like to call it a partnership between us because that's what it is. It's not to draw people away from here or vice versa but to work together to expand the SCREAM community.

Rockst908
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby Rockst908 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:45 pm

What's the board called? ;)

IAmGhostFace
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby IAmGhostFace » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:47 am

scream community. its in construction, but open and ready for new members

just google scream community. it will come up

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:05 am

That's one way or you can just click the link. http://s3.excoboard.com/ScreamCommunity

Remember this is not to take anything from what Ghostface/Tim has got here but rather to enhance it.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:59 pm

I know its a good crowd over there.. but i wish it could all be good on one board.. to save going from site to site.. at the end of the day forums have suffered slightly with the effects of bloody Facebook making everyone talk there instead..

IAmGhostFace
New Suspect
New Suspect

Postby IAmGhostFace » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:56 am

i would have posted a link but i was on my phone, lol.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Ghostface wrote:I know its a good crowd over there.. but i wish it could all be good on one board.. to save going from site to site.. at the end of the day forums have suffered slightly with the effects of bloody Facebook making everyone talk there instead..
I wish it could as well but sadly I don't see that happening. Facebook did give forums a shot but with Facebook dying down and Twitter being more popular I find that forums are slowly gaining ground again. I barely am on Facebook like I once was. It seems like the changes going on just killed it among other things.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:55 pm

I wouldnt miss Facebook, i only stay on there because i can catch up several people at once now and again.. and many sites always have a FB page to link to..