Scream 4 Mask

Costume Discussion here....

Moderator: Ghostface

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Scream 4 Mask

Postby screamfan91 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if someone could tell me when the Scream 4 Deluxe mask will be available to buy in the UK? I have a couple on ebay but they are all from he U.S., but I would rather get it from the U.K. somewhere...

Thanks in advance GFLP3
Tell me that's not the face of a killer...

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Scream 4 Mask

Postby Ghostface » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:49 pm

It's always been said that they will be around for Halloween... so keep an eye out from now on.. ASDA do the masks normally but always get rid of all stock from Halloween about a week after..

RKIL

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby screamfan91 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:52 am

Hi thanks for your reply, I've noticed that ASDA usually have Scream masks but don't last long...I'll wait until then and if I can't get one it will just have to be from the U.S.

Cheers

Twananas
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby Twananas » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:05 am

There is an ASDA like 5 minutes away from me, so I will pass by now and then, cause I want some new Scream 4 Deluxe masks as well! :)

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby screamfan91 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:18 pm

there is an asda close to me aswell so will have a look next time and hopefully get a little bargain lol

Twananas
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby Twananas » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Old Kent Road ASDA, some Halloween stuff, but just for kids. Nothing about GhostFace, but it may still come in later on.... :(

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:54 am

Its normally around the end of september and beginning of October more stuff will arrive... other times its just ASDA being crap... because theres loads of Ghostface fans out there wanting new merchandise, and with us being in the UK its harder to find stuff which sucks ass..
KComm1

Twananas
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby Twananas » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:51 am

I posted this in USMB as well:

Just for all UK people: http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductSearch ... ll&x=0&y=0

Deluxe Scream 4:
Web Price: £15.99
Retail:£18.99

I am gonna visit today I think :) And not buy anything, cause internet is cheaper and you get a 10% discount :) but I wanna see what they got in stores!

Twananas
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby Twananas » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Nothing more than a 2011 mask and a Zombie in the UK store. They sell more online than in stores :-(
However I bought one 2011 because it had a wonderful shape, like my deluxe. It looks like the same anyway and has no black dots.

The 2011 Mask has the chin stamp and is very thick and stiff. It glows in the dark, but not very long. After I switch off the light within 10 seconds the mask turns to a very dim shade. However in the first seconds it's glowing very strange. Like green glowing styrofoam or something.

The ASIS are both quite different. I don't know if it's the storage or what, but I'll let them hang for a bit so they can get back in shape. The feel is quite sturdy and strange. The paint on the mouth is not smooth, if you look close it's like, uuhm, well dryed out mud? Hehe very odd :) Though nice to have in the collection!

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:33 am

Nice masks

Twananas
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby Twananas » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:07 am

ASDA online:
http://direct.asda.com/ASDA-Ghastly-Gho ... lt,pd.html

They just had a funny looking one like a round smiling face with cape and the bleeding Zombie in the store.

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby screamfan91 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:56 am

Twananas wrote:ASDA online:
http://direct.asda.com/ASDA-Ghastly-Gho ... lt,pd.html

They just had a funny looking one like a round smiling face with cape and the bleeding Zombie in the store.
Yeah I seen that in my ASDA too...wasn't sure whether to just pick it up. However I did get the normal Scream 4 mask for £3 in ASDA so I think I'll be getting more of them :mrgreen:

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Yeah I seen that in my ASDA too...wasn't sure whether to just pick it up. However I did get the normal Scream 4 mask for £3 in ASDA so I think I'll be getting more of them :mrgreen:
SNAP!!! I got 4 the other night! Then last night i had to go and get another one!! Instead of drugs and booze or cigarettes i prefer to buy the odd GF mask when possible!! KComm1

The kids mask is small, and the new "Creamy coloured" masks are nice, anyone noticed where the stamp was up to yet??? Found it on the top inside of the mask! same with all these types, Back of chin just a smooth surface now... NOT seen ANY Deluxe masks in ASDA though!

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby screamfan91 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:45 pm

SNAP!!! I got 4 the other night! Then last night i had to go and get another one!! Instead of drugs and booze or cigarettes i prefer to buy the odd GF mask when possible!!

The kids mask is small, and the new "Creamy coloured" masks are nice, anyone noticed where the stamp was up to yet??? Found it on the top inside of the mask! same with all these types, Back of chin just a smooth surface now... NOT seen ANY Deluxe masks in ASDA though!
I was wondering myself where the stamp was but found it :P...haven't seen any Deluxe in ASDA either man

Twananas
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby Twananas » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:00 pm

At my ASDA they don't think they will get any GF masks, only the bleeding Zombie they have at the moment :(

Ghostface, could you post some pictures of the ones you got?

BTW, this is the Adli costume, not great but it will do for our Halloween Party I guess, as I still don't have a proper fabric to make my Scream replica.

I used a 2011 Scre4m mask, stamp under chin:
They used a different mask for the stock image, cause the mask doesn't have a hood or anything.