Scream 4 Mask

Costume Discussion here....

Moderator: Ghostface

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: Scream 4 Mask

Postby screamfan91 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Twananas wrote:At my ASDA they don't think they will get any GF masks, only the bleeding Zombie they have at the moment :(

Ghostface, could you post some pictures of the ones you got?

BTW, this is the Adli costume, not great but it will do for our Halloween Party I guess, as I still don't have a proper fabric to make my Scream replica.

I used a 2011 Scre4m mask, stamp under chin:
They used a different mask for the stock image, cause the mask doesn't have a hood or anything.

Hey, not Ghostface obviously :lol: but I have uploaded a pic of the same masks that are in the ASDA at my area at the moment... they are stamped on the inside of the mask instead of the chin...personally I think it's a nice looking mask; quite shiny and solid enough :D ...hope it helps... oh and on the back of the header tag it says April-June 2011
Attachments
GF.jpg
April-June 2011 Ghostface
Tell me that's not the face of a killer...

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:15 am

Yes, thats the ASDA one alright, i have bought 5 of them, 2 of which are heading to USA in return for the masks i was sent.. (See "Your Scream Merchandise") .. The kids masks are alot better than last year but no normal zombies anywhere.. only Kids cloak and mask, Bleeding normal, Bleeding zombie, and the mask with GF tag thats a creamy colour compared the the "Ultra White" GF masks in the u.s.. i got some pictures of my masks recently, will put them here soon...

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby screamfan91 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:15 am

Ghostface wrote:Yes, thats the ASDA one alright, i have bought 5 of them, 2 of which are heading to USA in return for the masks i was sent.. (See "Your Scream Merchandise") .. The kids masks are alot better than last year but no normal zombies anywhere.. only Kids cloak and mask, Bleeding normal, Bleeding zombie, and the mask with GF tag thats a creamy colour compared the the "Ultra White" GF masks in the u.s.. i got some pictures of my masks recently, will put them here soon...
What are the differences from the UK & US Scream 4 GF masks? Seen one on Ebay(US) saying that it was non-glow whereas UK ones are. Wondering if it would b worth the purchase

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:10 am

screamfan91 wrote:
Ghostface wrote:Yes, thats the ASDA one alright, i have bought 5 of them, 2 of which are heading to USA in return for the masks i was sent.. (See "Your Scream Merchandise") .. The kids masks are alot better than last year but no normal zombies anywhere.. only Kids cloak and mask, Bleeding normal, Bleeding zombie, and the mask with GF tag thats a creamy colour compared the the "Ultra White" GF masks in the u.s.. i got some pictures of my masks recently, will put them here soon...
What are the differences from the UK & US Scream 4 GF masks? Seen one on Ebay (US) saying that it was non-glow whereas UK ones are. Wondering if it would b worth the purchase

Its worth it.. Differences are what you say, UK one is Creamy colour.. and Glows..
U.S one is really ULTRA white.. .and doesnt glow, (Well mine doesnt)
size of mask is about the same.. Its now one of my favourite all time GF masks.. they're that nice.. glossy finish too like the UK ones.. Just like how the Deluxes are described.. KComm1

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby screamfan91 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:15 am

Its worth it.. Differences are what you say, UK one is Creamy colour.. and Glows..
U.S one is really ULTRA white.. .and doesnt glow, (Well mine doesnt)
size of mask is about the same.. Its now one of my favourite all time GF masks.. they're that nice.. glossy finish too like the UK ones.. Just like how the Deluxes are described..
Thanks for the info, atm I have the Zombie, Scarecrow, a couple of Scream 3 and a few Scream 4s...so any different mask will be great to add to my collection as I only really started collecting in April this year. Just wish I could find myself a nice rare one though to give it a bit more awesomeness :mrgreen:

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby screamfan91 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:32 pm

after looking out for the "ultra-white" mask, there is a new costume shop opened near me which sells them!...the only things is that when I go to buy one they are always in really bad shape, or there is something wrong with it that just ruins it..I'll just have to keep checking in case they have a decent one in, fingers crossed lol

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:17 pm

You can always buy one and practice the old "Hair-dryer" treatment, it does work..

screamfan91
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby screamfan91 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Ghostface wrote:You can always buy one and practice the old "Hair-dryer" treatment, it does work..
Sounds like a good idea, a little out of shape is acceptable...its easy fixed. But some of these masks are really badly twisted and the paint job on some is just awful...i wll get one though! :mrgreen:

IamnotTrevor
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby IamnotTrevor » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Fun world is gonna sue that company who is making spin offs of GhostFace

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 pm

I know RJ mentioned some was being taken care of. I'm not sure about the one you are talking of in particular. Probably a good idea to bring it to his attention.