Scream 4 Re-Shoots???

Check for the latest Scream 5 news here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Scream 4 Re-Shoots???

Postby Ghostface » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Looking through some older links with my Scream 4 bookmarked sites i came across a headline on the OnlocationVacations site saying.....

One of our readers, Amy, received a filming notice in Northville, MI (on Clement St. between 7 mile and Frederick) for Jan. 31 & Feb. 2 that simply listed a motion picture entitled “Z”.
Anyone who was following the Scream 4 shoot last summer will remember much of the film was shot in Northville under the production name Z. So, it sounds to us like Scream 4 may be returning to Northville to shoot another scene.
If anyone has anymore information or can confirm the shoot is for Scream 4, let us know at olv@onlocationvacations.com! [Thanks to Amy for the tip]

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2011 ... next-week/

Remember this is just speculation at this point,RJ Tweeted recently that he spoke to Wes and April 15th was still a go thus meaning no apparent problems.. at that time...

Lets hope not.
KComm1
Ghostface.

scream-fansite
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: Scream 4 Re-Shoots???

Postby scream-fansite » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:05 am

I think it's pretty safe to say the films out on April 15. If not maybe only a week or so later, re-shoots don't usually f**k up the schedule a whole lot. Especially if it's something small like adding more blood, or a small scene for continuity.

I don't think there are gonna be a whole lot of problems, we've been getting a lot pictures and Dimension is doing a lot of promo for it to be delayed.

Anyway, let's hope the film is set at April 15.
We've waited long enough. (;

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Scream 4 Re-Shoots???

Postby cj13 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:58 am

I love that they are doing re-shoots. That means more footage! Even if they cut stuff out, we will probably see it on the dvd. :)