Discuss all everyday topics in here.

Moderator: Ghostface

ruive05
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

That's it for me

Postby ruive05 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:26 am

Hi guys,

A couple of months ago I stopped going to the IMDB boards in fear of being spoiled and I've mostly stayed here since.

But now with the latest topic of a certain actor being spotted near the Scream 4 set, I feel that I have to say my goddbyes to you nice folk. I just really do not want to be spoiled the least bit.

I might pop in a couple of times before the release in April.

Thanks for an awesome site Ghostface, and thank you to the different members of the community for making this a cool place.

I am really bummed out that I have to leave, but I (like you guys) have waited for this movie for 11 years :)

hellosidney
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: That's it for me

Postby hellosidney » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 am

I don't blame you. That rumour had been 'debunked' though, if that changes anything; I don't think someone on here would intentionally put a real spoiler up.
She's sweet, she's deadly, she's bad for your teeth.

ruive05
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby ruive05 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:59 am

I'm definitely not upset with anyone, and I kind of believe that said actor is not going to appear in the movie, but it just feels like time to take a break :) I remember I wrote somewhere about 6 months ago that I thought that actor might be back, but I really do not want to know anything untill the movie comes.. Off to write a bit of fanfic I guess :)

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:36 pm

I appreciate what you are saying and can understand why you would stay away,but remember THIS SITE isnt a SPOILER site... but if you want the break that much then i dont blame you,just make sure you return in the future.. GFLP3

ruive05
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby ruive05 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Ghostface wrote:I appreciate what you are saying and can understand why you would stay away,but remember THIS SITE isnt a SPOILER site... but if you want the break that much then i dont blame you,just make sure you return in the future.. GFLP3
I'll be back, and I do believe that this place is spoiler-free.. I'm just becoming increasingly aware that the less I know, the better.. I wish I hadn't been told who was going to cameo in the movie, so I guess I'm really a puritan :)

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Well, at least we dont know what their roles are at the minute,i dont like seeing some headlines either.. SCMGF

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Good bye! i don't want to be spoiled either but i trust this site, i could never leave if i tried lol.

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 pm

It's a shame you want to leave, then again i can understand where you're coming from. We hope to see you again sooner or later, take care :)
"I'm gonna blame the movies"

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Have fun, be safe, and stay spoiler free. Hope to see you back soon!

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Devils_Reject » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 am

That's understandable but hope to see you around soon :) I'm actually staying away from the Scream 4 board forever now and all updates linked to IMDb I think until opening night. I haven't been on there in a while now out of fear of any type of spoiler and the other Scream boards in general that and I'm busy through the holidays lol really got to make time for the Scream stuff feel like I'm missing out on so much and not fully up to date through it all. And that IMDb board, some people really don't care on that board, either that or they just assume everyone's read the sides or the actual script itself and I was on that board since it was first opened, just not as big a regular as some of the other people on there.
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"

Ghostface13
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby Ghostface13 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:25 pm

bye screamer Mask1
i like trains ._.