Mask auction

Archive for Admin

Moderator: Ghostface

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Mask auction

Postby Screambuff » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Tim long time see you have been busy well done mate ! . I had seen Nate your friends auction he had a bidder who was willing to pay 1,400.00 for a mask that was
made for but not used the filming thats really great!!!. Question is it that hard to ship the item overseas? He cancelled some bids his friend looks like he could have made out much better with the overseas market its a shame. Where is your mask its gone?
I thought we were going to share information on the ghost face masks before you posted the thread ? I have a lot of information as well that I would like to share that is based on facts . I also thought you were using nick meece for that mask information?

natescream
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: Mask auction

Postby natescream » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:12 pm

I cancelled the bids WITH the person whom the money is to go tos permission. HE is controlling the auction as far as making decisions. The auction was listed as "United States" only, yet bidders ignored that from overseas and bid anyways. We don't want to deal with customs and overseas shipping fees right now. Again, this descision was made by the fan in need whom the auction is listed for in the first place. Don't try and make me look bad on here again "Screambuff". Youve tried this several times out of your own jealousy and each time you have been warned by Tim about it.....

Also, I don't know where you get the $1,400 number from....the highest bid was $910 from a guy in Germany, whom after I told would have to pay for the shipping since he was overseas and the "free shipping" was for US only, requested that I retract his bid.

Let well enough alone Screambuff. If you have nothing to contribute to this cause, then just stay out of it.

Also, Nick will help with the mask info Im sure, but he doesnt have the contacts I do whom worked on the film. So most of his knowledge is "retail mask" based. Not "screen used" based, which is what I know about..

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:14 pm

The new page for the masks is in progress, that means that i have info coming via Fun World, this will ALL be correct and true facts on the masks in the very near future.My scarecrow listing was relisted as i didnt put it out as to ship overseas,now its relisted as "Ship worldwide" so go to the main page on this site and re-click the picture. its had a few bids now.

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:45 pm

natescream wrote:I cancelled the bids WITH the person whom the money is to go tos permission. HE is controlling the auction as far as making decisions. The auction was listed as "United States" only, yet bidders ignored that from overseas and bid anyways. We don't want to deal with customs and overseas shipping fees right now. Again, this descision was made by the fan in need whom the auction is listed for in the first place. Don't try and make me look bad on here again "Screambuff". Youve tried this several times out of your own jealousy and each time you have been warned by Tim about it.....

Also, I don't know where you get the $1,400 number from....the highest bid was $910 from a guy in Germany, whom after I told would have to pay for the shipping since he was overseas and the "free shipping" was for US only, requested that I retract his bid.

Let well enough alone Screambuff. If you have nothing to contribute to this cause, then just stay out of it.

Also, Nick will help with the mask info Im sure, but he doesnt have the contacts I do whom worked on the film. So most of his knowledge is "retail mask" based. Not "screen used" based, which is what I know about..
Nate I'm not trying to make you look bad mate just want to help out . Its not my auction its yours, here will even HELP YOU easy go to your bids section go down to the end and you can see what each bidder had as a max bid mate:) One bidder was 1,450.00 to be exact its public view. I am trying to show you for a mask that besides being made for the film that in a few short months will be in stores and was not changed by the production in any way is a shame to walk away from that large sum of money by not making the auction worldwide. Your friend at the least could have had that for help. Its not hard to sip overseas and you can track the package Nate maybe your not up on that . Tim and I are friends so I am not worried about your hang ups with me. I do have problems with some of your information tim knows that and I won't bend so you can feel more important. But I won't argue on here to much respect for Tim, who is a nice guy and unfortunately thinks everyone is a honest as he is. All I am trying do to is help a gent in need by informing you of things to help. Make the auction worldwide Nate it will help your friend much more . The free shipping is not an issue add to the description page Nate that it ships for free in the Usa only. Cheers Nate, just remember I am watching you Mask1

natescream
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby natescream » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Id love to hear what your concerns with my information are....I can back up every bit of facts I know.

Every single screen used prop I own from the Scream films was obtained DIRECTLY from members of the prop, wardrobe, art and stunt departments. All of whom which I have had several in depth discussions with them both online and over the phone about ALL things Scream. Mainly details on the props, masks and costumes from the films.

Any and all information that I know and have given out about the prop masks and costumes ALL came from spending time and doing research and asking questions to those who worked on the films, who handled them on the set for all 4 films, as well as the fact that I personally own a costume, and several screen used masks and knives. Therefore, if you have any concerns with the information, then you are pretty much telling the crew members that their information is wrong.
Last edited by natescream on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Mate your trying to bait me into a argument but ok fine , I have a problem with your collection as you know. Nate if I have to I will paste all of your many stories on what your collection is and how they were used in the films. Which we both know you have no idea
when you got them. How many time have you changed the description and story what type of masks were used in each film? Tell me you have not done it mate how many times??? Now your saying that fantastic faces were used in part one? Nate that was one since the start of your look at my collection stories all over the forums that you ALWAYS said was and I quote "fearsome faces were used in the first scream movie " Now its fantastic faces let me see you talked to RJ so you had to correct the story yet again mate. You said they were used in part two as little as a few weeks ago, do you even have any Idea how many of these stories I have filed on you? FACTS Nate not fantasy . Not to mention you have changed the story on the other masks used in the films more then once on every film. You had even made statements that ONE of the ghostface mask were a custom fab . And you backed it up with because the production told me. You don't have a fantastic faces mask in your collection mate, I have one and I know how they feel and look. I could go on forever on here about your fantasy stories, and now you come and pitch it to Tim thats why I sam peaking out . I do think your KNB masks maybe legitimate but even that I question now knowing you. Sorry Tim this guy is a phony and he always will be. So go and say anything you need to try and discredit me but I can BACK it all up with your facts that are all over the Scream forums . Until you admit this Nate you will always be a story teller.

natescream
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby natescream » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Screambuff wrote:Mate your trying to bait me into a argument but ok fine , I have a problem with your collection as you know. Nate if I have to I will paste all of your many stories on what your collection is and how they were used in the films. Which we both know you have no idea
when you got them. How many time have you changed the description and story what type of masks were used in each film? Tell me you have not done it mate how many times??? Now your saying that fantastic faces were used in part one? Nate that was one since the start of your look at my collection stories all over the forums that you ALWAYS said was and I quote "fearsome faces were used in the first scream movie " Now its fantastic faces let me see you talked to RJ so you had to correct the story yet again mate. You said they were used in part two as little as a few weeks ago, do you even have any Idea how many of these stories I have filed on you? FACTS Nate not fantasy . Not to mention you have changed the story on the other masks used in the films more then once on every film. You had even made statements that ONE of the ghostface mask were a custom fab . And you backed it up with because the production told me. You don't have a fantastic faces mask in your collection mate, I have one and I know how they feel and look. I could go on forever on here about your fantasy stories, and now you come and pitch it to Tim thats why I sam peaking out . I do think your KNB masks maybe legitimate but even that I question now knowing you. Sorry Tim this guy is a phony and he always will be. So go and say anything you need to try and discredit me but I can BACK it all up with your facts that are all over the Scream forums . Until you admit this Nate you will always be a story teller.
You are such a loser. No collection to speak of so you spend your time shitting on other peoples collections out of jealosy. LAME
Last edited by natescream on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Leave all the posts up Tim they speak for themselves .

natescream
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby natescream » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Screambuff wrote:Leave all the posts up Tim they speak for themselves .
Oh Tim knows they speak for themselves, but not in the way you are hoping for....lol

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:27 pm

When i first started this site i used to hate seeing "1 guest online,1 registered user" etc etc , now i come back after a while and see the same name causing the normal mood here to get daft as ill put it. IF this was a one to one conversation then there would be alot of swearing missing im sure,im glad it doesnt get like that on here,whatever the problem or conflict SB please let it rest or sort it out! I am not a proud owner of lots of original screen used stuff from SCREAM movies so i cant confirm or deny any facts whether from Nate or Nick or even anyone else apart from Fun World staff i suppose. If the topic continues as it is i wont be happy and may ensue a Ban,i dont like that idea as i have only banned "Bots" or "SpamBots" before now. please keep this forum friendly. if it doesnt stay friendly then the Ghostface site may as well be renamed to "Argue/bitch here.com" When i was younger and argued with my brother or sister my mum split us up for a while,as said above this may happen here,in result of a ban,i dont want this place getting a reputation like OTHER horror type forums shall we say! Ones that were told a short while back "Cease and desist"
Tim

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Cheers Tim well said . Glad the site has come along! Tim you have worked harder then anyone to keep the scream film base going!! I am so happy for you mate that your finally getting some recognition you deserve it . Your one of the most friendly honest guys I know .
Now get some rest you look weathered in those videos :)

norwegianscream
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby norwegianscream » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Mask1 Tim has done a great job on this website,and he deserves a big credit :-)
I love spending time on this forum, but lately there's been ALOT of immature shit talk on not only this site, but also on mm.net...
MOST of us are friends who talk, share and help each other out on regarding masks and other stuff...

Let me tell you one thing screambuff/Redneck/hoist73;
What you are doing now is not what this site is all about...
Stop bashing my friends and members, and grow up!
If you want a scream mask that's special and with high value, make a bid on ebay and help a fellow scream fan who's about to lose his home!
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some oozing to do..

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Thankyou "NS" i dont always get lots of comments about the site and i do try hard, but onto the part of Nate being fake, i have to disagree,i HAVE at one time SEEN 100% proof that he is the collector of Scream stuff that he says he has,and this for me says Nate isnt what you make him out to be at all,if i did have concerns on him i would NOT have recently added his info on my FAQ page. Thats a FACT.

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:56 pm

norwegianscream wrote:Mask1 Tim has done a great job on this website,and he deserves a big credit :-)
I love spending time on this forum, but lately there's been ALOT of immature shit talk on not only this site, but also on mm.net...
MOST of us are friends who talk, share and help each other out on regarding masks and other stuff...

If you want a scream mask that's special and with high value, make a bid on ebay and help a fellow scream fan who's about to lose his home!
See this is Nates m.o. when he gets fingered he tries to say I or anyone else are other people who I assume called him out as well. Your a troller mate i called you out it months ago your a fly on mm.net , the place is a disgrace to forums and you and your friend help scar everyone off the site , Well no its basically Nate he is a fraud and he knows it . Thats why he went straight to this type of smoke screen tactics he knows i have caught him in many lies . I tried to help the phony but he wanted to insult me so be it . You grow up mate and let me know when you can have an actual thought or Idea thats your own not nates. I have not been on this site for months so it must be you having fights . You and nate are mm.net trollers just go to mm.net and look at the threads .

natescream
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby natescream » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Screambuff wrote:
norwegianscream wrote:Mask1 Tim has done a great job on this website,and he deserves a big credit :-)

See this is Nates m.o. when he gets fingered he tries to say I or anyone else are other people who I assume called him out as well. Your a troller mate i called you out it months ago your a fly on mm.net , the place is a disgrace to forums and you and your friend help scar everyone off the site , Well no its basically Nate he is a fraud and he knows it . Thats why he went straight to this type of smoke screen tactics he knows i have caught him in many lies . I tried to help the phony but he wanted to insult me so be it . You grow up mate and let me know when you can have an actual thought or Idea thats your own not nates. I have not been on this site for months so it must be you having fights . You and nate are mm.net trollers just go to mm.net and look at the threads .
See above comment by Tim.....also...I dunno how you arent banned yet...