GhostFace mask search

Discuss KNB, Fantastic Faces, Fearsome Faces, Deluxe..

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

GhostFace mask search

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:00 pm

I realise we got a thread devoted to talking about the Ghostface mask but this one is different in being that it's my search for one. That's why I made a new thread for it. I figured the general discussion was a good place to put since it's a generally asked question. Plus anyone else who is looking for a GhostFace mask can also post in here. I thought this might be a good place for us to help one another out.

I'm personally looking for a Fun World "non-glow" GhostFace mask. If you or anyone else you know is getting rid of one please let me know. Even if you come across one online just post the link. Any help or advice you provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Last edited by Ghostface_Craven on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taylor
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Re: GhostFace mask search

Postby Taylor » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 pm

I think I might wait until the newer masks come out for "Scream 4" because they are supposed to be really cool, and i'd love to just purchase one of those rather than spend money on the old one. I already have one and its the style from the second film.
signature thanks to stuandbilly

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 pm

I've also heard the newer masks are very cool. From the pic that Wes put on Twitter they where awesome. The white Ghostface mask was cool and it didn't have a glow sticker on it. If that's the case I'll just buy one of those and hold off on the expensive one for a bit.

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:56 am

Ghostface_Scre4m wrote:I realise we got a thread devoted to talking about the Ghostface mask but this one is different in being that it's my search for one. That's why I made a new thread for it. I figured the general discussion was a good place to put since it's a generally asked question. Plus anyone else who is looking for a GhostFace mask can also post in here. I thought this might be a good place for us to help one another out.

I'm personally looking for a Fun World "non-glow" GhostFace mask. If you or anyone else you know is getting rid of one please let me know. Even if you come across one online just post the link. Any help or advice you provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
no such mask mate, every mask funworld ever made with the funwrold stamp was a glow in the dark. You will never even see a picture of one because they do not exist.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Well thats funny because i got one!! Off ebay the other week.. £15

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:27 am

I know they exist. Plus Ghostface has one as he said above. I'll find one eventually it will just take me some time. I'm a patient person.

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 am

With all do respect yes there are the non glow ghost face masks around ,
They are rare but what he is saying is the Original funworld stamped masks aka
fearsome faces or fantastic faces line. They only made them as glow in the darks :(
And 15.00 is really not possible, I have seen the two above sell from 100-300 on ebay .

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:24 pm

I've made some really good contacts in my search to find what I'm looking for. Once I make my move to California it will be even easier. I'll update everyone later.

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 am

Ghostface_Scre4m wrote:I've made some really good contacts in my search to find what I'm looking for. Once I make my move to California it will be even easier. I'll update everyone later.
?????????

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Screambuff wrote:
Ghostface_Scre4m wrote:I've made some really good contacts in my search to find what I'm looking for. Once I make my move to California it will be even easier. I'll update everyone later.
?????????
More later my friend. I don't have anymore news as of yet.

Screambuff
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Screambuff » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 pm

news of what

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Just news of what I'm able to find and get a hold of. Just thought I would share it with everyone when I get to that point.

Ghostface13
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby Ghostface13 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:44 pm

my plan is to buy an normal glow in the dark 10$ mask replace the mesh reshape it and probaly re-hood it and then buy one of the new ones in 2011

-G13 KillerOrig -
i like trains ._.