Arnold Scream 5 ends

Info on our Fan Films based on Scream...

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Arnold Scream 5 ends

Postby Ghostface » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:45 pm

At last!! For almost 5 months i have been wanting to film the end to my fan film "Arnold Scream 5:Final Hours" and today FINALLY we got it done! took almost three hours but we got there.. this leaves "Return to Woodborough" wide open for a good story but it also means the 5th fan film SHOULD be online in time for June 3rd,the same date as the previous films release.. Watch this space for more updates soon,meanwhile ive got some editing to do..

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Re: Arnold Scream 5 ends

Postby ScreamKing » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Doesn't it feel awsome to have something that big done. Such a weight lifted off the shoulders.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:16 pm

can't wait!

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:11 am

ScreamKing wrote:Doesn't it feel awsome to have something that big done. Such a weight lifted off the shoulders.

Absolutely spot on! i got home and felt good for the first time in bloody ages.. something finally complete after a year and a half of making.. plus the ending we did makes it better for my other friends from the previous films for reasons i wont say,otherwise ill spoil it.. its edited now,credits are added and its hitting 2 hours and 6 minutes.. normally i add outtakes but not sure whether i will this time because it will be too long.. if not then ill add them on a bonus dvd with other stuff like the cast interviews.

It SHOULD be on the website on June 3rd 2009. Assuming all goes well with Adobe premiere saving it.. never saved a movie before or made one of my films before with it.. so hopefully all will go ok..

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Does ANYONE on here have Adobe premiere Pro 2.0 knowledge of any kind?

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:39 pm

FINALLY! After god knows how long! ive finally got a NON F***** UP version of my latest film onto disc and its working good.. ive had no end of problems getting the film out of Premiere pro as good quality and when i did get the film out onto disc it was full of motion blurs(Picture is ok until people move) but now ive finally got a setting worked out where i get my 2 hours and 6 minute film out onto disc in brilliant quality.. the only downside is that with it being that long i cant add my usual outtakes on the end.. but these will appear on a Bonus disc which will include the cast interviews too.. It "May" be online sooner than June too.. watch this space! KComm1 KillerOrig Kvb