Arnold Scream Revisted

Info on our Fan Films based on Scream...

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Arnold Scream Revisted

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:40 am

I know you mentioned the struggles of being able to do fan films and everything but would you ever go back and do it again? Seems like you and everyone had a lot of fun.

IAmGhostFace
New Suspect
New Suspect

Re: Arnold Scream Revisted

Postby IAmGhostFace » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:10 am

such a great fan film.
I was so believable today, wasn't I? I told so many lies that, I actually started to believe them. I really think I was born for this.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Some probably might do, others wouldnt, its hard to get everyone in the right place at the right time, plus as we get older the mishog's get grumpier, and others have mrs's who they never leave alone! Sad really. I would have liked to have finished the sixth film.. as they were older and from a different background.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:36 pm

That's a shame but I can certainly understand that. The getting older we just can't avoid no matter how we try. The getting everyone together is always difficult. It was easier in school but after that was over some people that I used to see I never did anymore. Got to be that same sort of feeling there in away.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:22 pm

The films were first made when i was around 22, and lots of mates were always out because of the Mrs not existing to them then, so all the time we would go to the Phone Box in Woodborough and take the Mask and Camera, loads of unseen clips and loads of online clips saw many kills for many different GhostFace's at that time, up until 2006, when a story was added.. it was when AS5 got started that cast/mates would not appear as often, due to new mrs's, or work hours, or me killing them off in AS3 and 4.. It will always be remembered though.

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:10 am

Definitely understandable. At least you have some great memories of the experience. Plus you have the footage to remember it which adds to the experience.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Yes true, its amazing how people can have mates for years and the mates stay faithful with seeing each other whether filming or not, then a new girl steps in and all the years worth of friendship and reliability slowly disappear.. Not that mates shouldnt have mrs's, but the power girls have to slowly worm into people and knock them out of their normal duties.. or daily schedules..

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Yeah that is a shame. Had it happen to me through the years. Makes me more thankful for those that I've been friends with down through the years that I'm still friends with today. At least you got to share the moment of Ghostface with them.