My Scream Stuff

Display your Scream stuff for all to see...

Moderator: Ghostface

psychopaul
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

My Scream Stuff

Postby psychopaul » Mon May 24, 2010 1:29 pm

These are some pics of my custom made Ghostface/Scream costume I got made for me last year for Halloween, I was really happy with all the work that had gone into it. There are also some pics of some of my Scream Masks and other items. KillerOrig

Let me know what you think, all comments are welcome. Maskblue

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: My Scream Stuff

Postby Ghostface » Mon May 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Very nice collection,costume is sparkly isnt it! Always good to see something different fron the normal store bought ones,the hood is a good size too.
great collection KComm1

psychopaul
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby psychopaul » Mon May 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Ghostface wrote:Very nice collection,costume is sparkly isnt it! Always good to see something different fron the normal store bought ones,the hood is a good size too.
great collection KComm1
Thanks alot! Yeah the costume is sparkly, it definitely is different from the store bought ones, I do own a couple of store bought ones aswell, but I really wanted to have something unique, and I believe I got something unique too. I was aware of the Starjerk costumes that were going on eBay, but they were way out of my price range, so I decided to see about having one made myself, so thats what I did, and I am pretty pleased with the outcome, the hardest part was finding a similar material to those of the 'Hero' robes, but this was as close as we could get. I also have a video on youtube with this costume in two verions B&W or colour. I might see about having another robe made later on, but this one is good for me for now. Thanks for the comment, Paul. KillerOrig
[color=red][b][i]Billy: Now Sid, Don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative![/i][/b][/color]

SCREAM.
Film Buff
Film Buff

Postby SCREAM. » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:46 pm

super collection.very cool
This has never been about killing you. It's about... becoming you.

beltrami
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby beltrami » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Certainly is a bit brighter looking than the movie costume, but not a bad costume at all!!

psychopaul
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby psychopaul » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Thanks, I do agree about it being bright, and sparkly. But it is a cool costume to own.
Thank you,
Paul.

RKIL KillerOrig KComm1 Mask1
[color=red][b][i]Billy: Now Sid, Don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative![/i][/b][/color]