There's nobody i personally know that are looking for them at the moment..
I suggest you Ebay it, BUT if you do, follow some steps below..
1. Take pictures of the mask,Front,Back,and under the chin (last one major important)
2. Describe the item as "untagged" because it has not got the cardboard tag attached.
3. Just advice here,with it NOT being tagged DONT expect it to soar in price,it wont always happen.. The one fact that makes this mask good is that it IS stamped Fun World..
4. List it as "Fun World Stamped Ghostface Mask Untagged"
5. In the description put "Thought to be part of either "Fantastic Faces" or "Fearsome Faces" line from Funworld..
6. You may get questions if you dont describe it correctly,go on the facts we have given you and PLEASE DONT say how much you got it for,otherwise buyers will point it out and try and knock your price down.
7. Put a reserve on it you are comfortable with,as i said before,and will always say,it ISNT TAGGED so dont think it will go mad (If it does then its good,but dont expect it)
8. Make sure your pictures are all clear as you can get,Collectors love seeing what they are bidding on in good quality.
9. Make it clear as to where you will and wont send it (If any limitations)
I have known many withdraw high bids on masks because of shipping or sending problems to other countries
Ok, i know it seems alot to look at now,but if you follow the above you should be fine.. Remember this is ADVICE and you are always free to do what you think is right as its your mask now,but dont get ripped off or taken for a ride by some GIT because they are always out there.
I say Good Luck, you have a good mask there.