Hello All

Archive for Admin

Moderator: Ghostface

Michael T Kennedy
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Hello All

Postby Michael T Kennedy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:44 pm

One thing I always wished for was for screenwriters to have a direct line of communication with the audience so when Tim asked if he could create a section for me I immediately said yes. This board is for fans and I am a huge fan of Scream. So that is why I am here. Feel free to ask questions but know in advance I will not answer anything that requires a spoiler or reveals too much info. I will do my best to please all those who ask but cannot promise anything. Also, and not to sound like a dick, I do not have a direct line to TWC/Dimension or any other studio or to any agents, networks, and the like so I cannot get your project in people's hands (believe me I was bombarded with those kinds of questions on my MySpace account after people read my interview).

Let's chat away folks.

Michael
Last edited by Michael T Kennedy on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Hell All

Postby Ghostface » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:46 pm

I didnt know about you being bombarded with questions like that michael,sorry about that, one thing though,at least you know that loads of people have read it! :D

Michael T Kennedy
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Re: Hello All

Postby Michael T Kennedy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Wasn't a problem at all really. Just hate to have to tell people there is nothing I can really do to help them. It was a good sign that there is still interest and solidifies that TWC made the right decision in announcing a 4th film.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:00 pm

Since the decision i have seen a big raise in Stats, Especially after your interview,but everyday after i continue to get around 5-10 thousand hits, before i was getting 1-4 thousand.

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:39 pm

Hi Michael -- this is a real treat. I read on another thread that either your treatment or script will be "darker" and more "mysterious." Also, in keeping with the other 3 Screams, not taking itself so seriously and witty. I think that's great, and actually quite a feat. I would agree with making it "darker" because by now, the original killings were motivated by Maureen Prescott and how she lived affected those close to her, and they are all gone. So now, we have to "pyscho-ize" the next killer(s) because there's got to be an insanity factor over the passage of time.

Anyway, good luck to you!