Paranormal Activity

Movie reviews here..

Moderator: Ghostface

Devils_Reject
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Paranormal Activity

Postby Devils_Reject » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 am

Just came back from the UK preview... It's scary alright... if ghost films do scare you this will do that. To me it's one of the scariest films I've seen, films where it's done with a camera tend to have that effect but only certain films work for me like [REC] and Blair Witch because they have more realism to them than films like Cloverfield (though that was good) It was one of the only films where the audience reacted a lot and at the same time particularly towards the end, each time it went to the video camera at night time you could hear all the chairs creaking because people were leaning back. On the way out I heard a couple of people saying how bits of the film were ruined for them because of the trailers, thinking about it I'd agree. The trailers show way too much. Overall it's an awesome film, I think this is one of the horror films this year most people are going to see, and righfully so.
"Be careful, this is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare"

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Paranormal Activity

Postby Ghostface » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 am

i want to see this.. my name should be in the end credits as i had a special e mail to get it there along with all the other people that "Demanded it" so somewhere in the long credits it should say "Tim Wagstaff"

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Lol yeah my name should be in there too. But yeah it was definitely a pretty scary movie. I think it could have had a bit of a better ending but whatever, the movie did what it needed to do -- scare us, lol. Every time it cut to them sleeping, everyone in the audience would squirm because they knew it meant something was coming.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Watched this last night, i gotta say it was worth watching not like any other "ghostly" film, that kind of stuff does'nt normally bother me neither did this film but it was shocking to see what was happening, by the way for the people who have seen it, i'm looking everywhere for that clip of that girl "Diane" he shows to his girlfriend where she is posessed and chews off her arm, i'm dieing to see it!!
"I'm gonna blame the movies"

Maloney
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby Maloney » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:20 am

A girl called Katie has been haunted by "visitors" since she was 10 years old, and her boyfriend decides to buy a video camera and set it up each night to record anything they might find whilst they sleep like movement round the room or sounds of whispering. So he does and they catch a lot of awkward un-explained strange stuff that goes on around the room whilst they sleep, very scary film i suggest you watch it, worth every minute, things get worse towards the end which is what makes you get into it.
"I'm gonna blame the movies"