Samhain: Evil Never Dies

Watch Fan Videos and read Fan Scripts in here

Moderator: Ghostface

CJ7
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Samhain: Evil Never Dies

Postby CJ7 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:02 am

Hello everyone, CJ7 (Co-writer) here to spread the word about an upcoming fan film inspired by the Halloween films.

The story of Samhain: Evil Never Dies starts out on a cool October day as Alex Mathews gets ready to go to school. It's there that he notices a dark shape watching him from outside, a shape that will soon haunt his dreams for the rest of his life. Growing up, he had stories about a house down the street, a house that kids called the Boogey man's house but known to everyone else as the place where Michael Myers had lived. Alex never felt right walking passed the residence, something about it sent a chill up his spine and gave him the feeling that he was being watched. His fears about the house were about to come true as Michael Myers has returned home to the town of Haddonfield in search of blood. When confronted by Myers, Alex is faced with a decision that has shocking results...
Last edited by CJ7 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
It's not a matter of what I want it's a matter of fate and fate catches up with everyone!
-GhostFace

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: Samhain: Evil Never Dies

Postby Ghostface » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:03 am

Is it made by you or a friend?? When and where can it be viewed?? any approximate time or date??

KComm1

CJ7
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby CJ7 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 pm

I wrote the script after recieving a scene by scene play of how the story take places. Filming was put on hold due to the weather but was resumed yesterday. There's no official release date at this time, but behind the scenes footage has been uploaded to CoastersRbeast09 on Youtube.

Here are some links:

It's not a matter of what I want it's a matter of fate and fate catches up with everyone!
-GhostFace

CJ7
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby CJ7 » Fri May 10, 2013 4:26 pm

It's been a long time since I've given an update but I'm back to let you know that the film is infact back in production. There were a few hold ups along the way but we expect a release on DVD this fall. There is no approximate date at this current time.
-GhostFace

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Fri May 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Best of luck to you and everyone involved.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sat May 11, 2013 8:51 am

Just good to see another member back.. i remember watching these clips when they were first posted..

CJ7
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby CJ7 » Sun May 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Thank you very much and it's great to be back. I will be giving updates as I get them to keep you all informed on our progress;)
-GhostFace

CJ7
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

Postby CJ7 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:11 am

After yet another extended absence I have returned to inform the board that this film is officially no longer going to be made. Problems rose through out the filming process leading to its demise. It is unfortunate how ever, although the status of some of the others involved remains unknown, I will continue my writing.
-GhostFace