What Should Scream 4 Be About!?!?!?

Talk about Scream 4 here.

Moderator: Ghostface

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

What Should Scream 4 Be About!?!?!?

Postby cj13 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:19 am

Kvb what should scream 4 be about i have my own idea and my sister's TELL ME YOURS!!!! my sisters is

It should be about sidney's kid the killer trying to get to the kid and the mom.

mine is

sidney is living with dewey and gale her dad died one year ago but other then that she is doing fine but then the murders start to happen and i think the dad should be the killer!!!

KComm1 Maskblue Maskblue Mask1
what is yours!!?!?!?

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Re: What Should Scream 4 Be About!?!?!?

Postby Ghostface » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:52 pm

In my Scream 4 i would make it about Re-makes...
Like in Scream 2 where there is a supposedly copycat killing people who have similar names,stuff like that but not exactly the same.... except in the fourth previous survivors from "Scream" who weren't as "main characters" would return,The two girls in the toilet saying sids mother was a very *friendly* person,the kids from the party,(including the ones who himbrey suspended) Hank loomis,Sids dad,obviously Sid,dewey and gale, and of course Sheriff burke... the murders can take place on the anniversary of the massacre in woodsboro in the first film, with a new killer making his/her own re-make how they like it,not always aimed at sidney as the main target but with intentions on taking out previous survivors of the whole thing previously... Maybe have a main character or 2 new ones getting offed at the start just like steve and casey!! the more i type this,the more my head keeps getting ideas... But, definitely a return to Woodsboro

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:32 am

Ooo! Very nice, ghostface! Yes, a remake would be in keeping with the tongue-in-cheekiness of the whole Scream trilogy.

In keeping with your idea -- I think it should be a high school reunion that brings Sid back to Woodsboro, even though all her own friends are dead. She's not too stable, and her therapist thinks it might be a good way to face the ghosts of the past. I think her dad Neil should be alive though. This would be a safe haven (we think) and added incentive to visit. He does not go on a business trip, hahaha!

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:42 pm

GHOSTFACE that was awesome like remakes OH OH OH (lol) in in your idea for scream 4 like the remake of halloween should be playing on a tv somewhere in the movie just like the first one!!!!!

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Good idea

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:15 am

I blended all your ideas -- to make this plot.

A year ago, Neil Prescotte died in some type of accident.. so you think. A year later, murders start happening in Woodborrow. Sidney, Gail, and Dewey all know they could be apart of this, so they go back to see if they are indeed the main targets.
Think about it, it works the remake plot perfectly since in the original Scream, it was Sidney's mom who died, but in Scream 4, it's Sidney's father is dead.
Wow, I wish I was asked to write the script lol.
Gale: Jesus, the camera! Hurry!
Kenny: My name isn't Jesus.

pocketnunu
GhostFace Collector
GhostFace Collector

Postby pocketnunu » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:10 pm

ScreamKing wrote:I blended all your ideas -- to make this plot.

A year ago, Neil Prescotte died in some type of accident.. so you think. A year later, murders start happening in Woodborrow. Sidney, Gail, and Dewey all know they could be apart of this, so they go back to see if they are indeed the main targets.
Think about it, it works the remake plot perfectly since in the original Scream, it was Sidney's mom who died, but in Scream 4, it's Sidney's father is dead.
Wow, I wish I was asked to write the script lol.
In that case, Sid needs a boyfriend and the boyfriend's sidekick. There needs to be a party scene.

cj13
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cj13 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:38 pm

oh thats a good blend of all ours THATS AWESOME! good job SidP

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Well, there could indeed be a party scene, just with the new batch of kids. Kind of like Scream 3, the hollywood actors were the secondary group -- the new batch of teens could work like that here.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:51 pm

A Party scene sounds good,maybe at a house of one of the Girls from Scream who were bitching about Sids mum in the toilets

ScreamKing
Mutiple Murders
Mutiple Murders

Postby ScreamKing » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:06 am

See, I don't think those girls could work at all. They'd be almost 30 now.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:39 pm

Yes,but everyone would be older anyway.. theres quite a few actresses out there that look way younger than their age... remember Hallie from Scream 2, shes 42!!! Yet ten years ago she was in the movie!! she still looks younger now..

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Stu would be hard to bring back because we all saw him get squashed by the Tv,same with Billy, he was shot in the head so theres no hope there either.. the only way those characters could come back was if it was like New Knightmare, Real cast coming back as themselves..