Forum Rules

Please read the Rules of the forum here

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Forum Rules

Postby Ghostface » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:53 pm

Here we have some simple rules of the forum,common sense really,nothing too extreme.

No.1 Please be Reasonable with each other meaning to keep the language to a minimum and generally keep the forum in a good tone!

No.2 Keep Banners to a reasonable size(Not too big)
(Ideal size is 500x100 pixels)

No.3 Not to SPAM with Constant replies of LOL, YES, NO, OK, etc etc.... GENUINE REPLIES ONLY!!!!

No.4 With regards to advertising your own site or a friends forum/site, If posted up then keep it simple and nothing over the top! All we need is a link to it and not a full page with description and how its better or even worse than some sites..

No.5 If posting Links then make sure the links work properly!!
The amount of dodgy links being posted in forums sometimes is starting to get bad in some places i know, lets keep this board clean.

No.6 Chinese SPAM!! If you see a reply in a topic that is a load of weird red code that looks like a jumble of letters then its Chinese spam!!! Report this to myself ASAP... It will be deleted!

No.7 Try to keep All the Related topics in the right sections ... Example.. (Scream Stuff in the SCREAM section!) Scream 4 scripts and chat in the Proper section! etc etc..

No.8 Topic starting and creating..PLEASE make sure that your topic title matches your topic in general,the amount of times i see on boards something named "Scream Script" and when you read it you are surprised to see its somebody's Scream 4 Script..

No.9 Remarks/Comments of a bad nature!!!
If you have a problem with the forum or another member, then TELL SOMEBODY!! Meaning STAFF! Message myself with your problem and it will be sorted out the best way i can think of, if any member seems to be causing trouble constantly then it will result in a Ban from the forum altogether.

No.10 GOLDEN RULE!!!!

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY TALKING ABOUT THE BEST HORROR/THRILLER FILMS THAT WE HAVE KNOWN!!!! NAMELY, THE SCREAM QUADRILOGY!