Forum Returns..

Check for the latest Scream 5 news here.

Moderator: Ghostface

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Forum Returns..

Postby Ghostface » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Well, here it is, back again, ever since Scream 4 finished in Theatres this forum seemed to go slower than a Grandad driver!! But with the new Project coming and the fact the place very much needed a change of skin its here again.

In the process this board was backed up, restored when needed, (which didnt always work) also at one point it was actually deleted due to major .php' problems.. it was totally re-installed, only to be deleted again, and after finally getting the skin how i wanted it the damn thing stopped reading its images and showed up only as a black box at one point!
After sorting that the main input box for typing text decided to stop working, which also included the boxes for Font colours, links, Youtube code etc.. all you see above when writing a post.. a file was missing and on replacement it was back to normal! Thank God!

Anyway, after many hours its finally sorted, i may remove and renew some emoticons in the future but for now this place is mainly done.. the avatars may be changed but although there are many in the gallery they werent much used before.. so if the board picks up after its return then avatars can be made again..

One other thing, a few Rank' images have been made for post counts, some are Sheriff, Deputy, First cop on scene, Mass murderer, and more exist.. There is also a new GhostFace Collector rank.. PM me if you want it adding..

With keeping up with the latest trends i have added a section for Kevin williamson's new show 'The Following' ... hopefully it may generate some chat in future weeks..

If you see ANY problems with the board skin, then let me know ASAP..

For now though, that's all i have to add..

Thanks for reading.

Ghostface

KComm1

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Re: Forum Returns..

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:54 am

The re-design looks great. It's nice and sleek and very easy to use. I hope you see the fruits of your labor and see some activity here.

Ghostface
Admin
Admin

Postby Ghostface » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 pm

Scream 5 and the Ghostface project will hopefully sort that.. shame if it doesnt though..

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:56 pm

I'll do my best to help anyway I can.