Everyone here has been talking about wanting a chance to win something from Scream 4. So why not a chance to win a Ghost Face mask from Fun World signed by Wes Craven? This contest isn't for the faint of heart. Get ready to get creative for a chance to win this killer prize. Good luck to all those that enter!
Now, I wanna play a game…
To win your very own (and very collectible) iconic face of fear signed by the “master of suspense” Wes Craven, there are certain rules you must abide by…
Here are your five tasks:
1) Write a poem about Ghost Face®
2) Do a two minute video for YouTube with music or rap involving Ghost Face®
3) Get Wes Craven to reply to you on Twitter using Ghost Face®, Fun World AND Scream in the same Tweet (You must also follow Scream Franchise Examiner, known as @OyeJohn52, on Twitter. SFE will follow you back for the duration of the contest. This will allow SFE to verify that you have met this particular aspect of the challenge.)
4) Submit a photo proving your enthusiasm for Scream and Ghost Face®
5) Name the actress who "touched" Ghost Face® in a comedy movie other than Scary Movie
**Note: While you are encouraged to be creative and unique with your submissions, all entries must be appropriate and in good taste, and must adhere to the confines of the law.**
You will have up to 30 days to complete this challenge. The first person to submit proof of having successfully accomplished all five tasks in their entirety to Scream Franchise Examiner by email at OyeJohn52@aol.com
will win the mask upon verification. The subject line of any email pertaining to this challenge should read 'Scream Contest.' All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on September 1, 2010. (This contest is open to participants worldwide who are 18 years of age or older.)
Should nobody complete all five assigned tasks by the given date, the person who has completed the most number of tasks in the shortest amount of time will be named the winner. This means that you should email Scream Franchise Examiner each time that you complete one of the tasks rather than waiting to submit them in their entirety.
(Note: Examiner.com does not endorse, and is not affiliated, with this contest. Additionally, the collection of personal information is strictly prohibited within this site. All such correspondence should be directed to the author in the manner specified above. By participating in this contest, you release the author and Fun World/Easter Unlimited Inc. of any and all liability surrounding this promotion.)