The ULTIMATE Scream Costume

Discuss all everyday topics in here.

Moderator: Ghostface

TheShapeIsHome
Scream Fan
Scream Fan

The ULTIMATE Scream Costume

Postby TheShapeIsHome » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:09 am

A friend and I are currnetly making the ULTIMATE scream costume, don't waste cash on the mass produced garbage, when you can get the real thing.
The own of an actual screenused Scream 3 robe says it is the closest costume replica he has EVER seen, and he has came across plenty.
He says its 99% accurate to his screenused robe!
Contact me for details, this is the real thing, no lie!
My friend is creating it with professionals, and my job is to advertise everywhere.
Thanks for reading!

stuandbilly
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: The ULTIMATE Scream Costume

Postby stuandbilly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 am

that sounds cool, though seeing as your first post is simply advertising to sell something and one must PM you for more details it doesn't evoke much confidence in the legitimacy and merit of your post.

A few people have come to this board to sell their costumes masks and such and some have never been heard from again. Though you may very be just trying to create a cool costume many people in the Scream community have been swindled out of money from people claiming to produce something like you.

again, dont take it as a personal attack, im just stating some sentiments most likely a majority of us here share.
When I wear this badge, You treat Me like a man of the law!

Ghostface_Craven
Writer
Writer

Re: The ULTIMATE Scream Costume

Postby Ghostface_Craven » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 pm

That pretty much said it all. Also according to R.J. Torbert of FunWorld better Ghostface costumes could be around the corner. He couldn't say much at the time.